A World Leader in Wind Turbine Tower Manufacturing
Known for its high quality, high reliability, and large and flexible product capacity, Valmont® SM has has built a long track-record of manufacturing wind turbine towers for both on and offshore wind farms. When that level of production capacity is matched with a commitment to building trusted co-engineering relationships, the result is Valmont SM becoming a supplier of wind turbine towers to manufacturers around the world.
Maintaining a position as a trusted leader means:
- Offering innovation like five automated head and tailstock black tower production lines that can manufacture towers of up to 7,0 m in diameter and a section weight of 200 tons.
- A tower assembly team that has its own facility where the supplies from the customers are tracked and stored for each specific project.
- After tower manufacturing and coating, Valmont SM installs control cabinets, ladders, cables, lamps and platforms.
- Taking responsibility for preparing towers so they can be erected directly after leaving the facility.
- A large storage area with space available for approximately 400 assembled tower sections.